Thursday, February 1, 2007

Who's your favorite character?

Below are my favorite, most interesting and least favorite characters.
Titus Pullo is my favorite character. He is just very likable. He reminds me of Maximus in Gladiator. He is redeemed, and I find that a fascinating quality in a character.
Brutus is the most interesting character. He is clearly conflicted. I don't fault him for his role in Caesar's murder. He did what he thought was right, but he clearly didn't consider the consequences. That action takes his life down a path he never intended it to go. He will self-destruct. I love character transformations in movies and on TV. This seems to be one of the more brilliant ones. In later episodes I think he changes his name to Bluto. ;-)
Marc Anthony is my least favorite, or rather most hated character. He disgusts me completely. He is a vile individual. He reminds me of Tom Delay. That being said, James Purefoy is brilliant in his portrayal.

What is your take?

1 comment:

hollyc said...

Mine is the delicious Mark Antony. Haven't seen season 2 yet but I loved him in s1.